09/13/2018 - 09/20/2018
— google class—
Online Basic bird watching September 13th
1. Birds that are unique
2. How To Recognize birds, by sight, sound and flight and how to use a field guide
3. identification birds by body size. Beak size, and feathers
4. Learn the natural history of birds in the world
5. where look for birds regionally
6. Other ask students if there are other topics they want to learn about. What is the best timed day to spot birds?
7. Binoculars and other equipment needed to spot birds needed a tripod or etc.
8. The migration pattern of birds
$46.00 per adult $12.00 per child and $65.00 per group and family
contact [email protected] or call me at 208-351-3407
my class will be on google class I will give you code for the class
Contact dallin saurey