09/15/2017 - 09/19/2017
Beer Focused Audience:
In the heart of Oregon’s hop growing region, Mount Angel’s Oktoberfest brings 350,000+ people to the Bavarian village every September. The Northwest’s oldest and best loved Folk Festival – celebrates the fruits of the harvest, with a nice focus on hops! German style biers, Northwest craft brew favorites, lots of wine, and a bit of cider are served in 4 Biergartens, each showcasing different favorites. There is something for everyone at the Mount Angel Oktoberfest.
- World Class entertainment from Germany, Slovenia, Canada, New York, Utah, Oregon, Florida and California, from Alphorns to Alpine Rock is shared continuously on 5 stages.
- Over 50 non-profit food booths serving the best Bavarian and local treats.
- Each day begins with a traditional Webertanz performed by local school children, and performances by Folk Dancers throughout the day.
- Cruz-n Car show
- Wiener dog races
- 5/10K Fun Run
- Half Marathon
- Free Kindergarten with children’s activities.
- Camping and RV sites available
Downtown Mt. Angel
Contact Monica Bochsler