04/02/2017 - 04/04/2017
The World Food Travel Association is holding its biennial convention, the FoodTrekking World Convention, in Portland in April 2017. This convention unites the worlds of food & beverage and tourism/travel to explore the possibilities for local businesses, the economy and travelers alike when food enters the larger travel ecosystem.
This is an ideal opportunity for food and beverage and tourism businesses to network and learn.
The FoodTrekking World Convention will be featuring a top-notch industry professionals including:
- Adnan Nawaz, BBC newscaster
- Stephen Joyce, CEO of Razgo.com
- Gabi Logan, travel journalist & author
- Benjamin Brown, content strategy and development lead for Princess Cruises
- Erik Wolf, found of the World Food Travel Association
- Risa Meynarez, CEO, Consumers Everywhere
Please visit our website, http://www.foodtrekkingworld.org, for full details on the agenda and registration prices.